We invite you to visit: tokeneo.io
We have started already the sale of Ethereum(ETH) in our tokeneo.cash exchange
1. The user ensures that he adheres to and will comply in the future with all applicable legal regulations relating to counteracting money laundering, counteracting crime economic and financial and terrorism financing, is not subject to any sanctions and prohibitions that would prevent or prohibit the use of the Website's functionality, and declares that the User Account will not be used by a third party or in any way will not make it available to a third party User Account.
2. In order to ensure compliance with the procedures referred to in the preceding paragraphs, the User at the stage of creating a User Account on the Website undergoes the verification process, by entering relevant data and documents into the required fields of the form. Based on the provided data, the Operator carries out the verification process of KYC (know your customer), consisting in confirming their compliance with the facts in the manner indicated in § 6 para. 3, 4 and 5 of the Regulations, and also not otherwise listed there. The Operator is not obliged to activate the User's Account and grant access to offer services on the Website until the data indicated by the User are correct and fully verified.
3. The operator within the framework of KYC requires from the User who is a natural person, but not exclusively, confirmation of the given data by attaching a copy of the valid, valid identity document, which should be understood as a document in the form of a personal ID or passport, as well as documents confirming the correctness of the address provided by the User in the appropriate field of the form during the process of setting up a User Account.
4. The operator within KYC requires a User who is a legal person or a defective legal entity, including but not limited to:
a) Confirmation of the given data by attaching the current document from the relevant register; b) Indication of data of actual beneficiaries, through which for the purposes of these Regulations should be understood as entities in the form of natural persons holding at least 20% of the shares or shares of the User, and if these entities are not natural persons, then also the data of natural persons who are actual beneficiaries these entities; c) Indication of the details of a representative or representatives of the User being a legal person or an improper legal person; d) Indication of data and documents referred to in paragraph 4, allowing verification of the persons mentioned in paragraph 5 points b and c.
5. In the event of reasonable doubt of the Operator as to the compliance of data provided by the User with the actual state, the Operator will attempt to contact the User in order to clarify the discrepancies and may request the Operator to provide copies of the required documents certified by a notary public regarding their compliance with the original.
6. The operator as part of the procedures referred to in para. 1 performs a current analysis of the User's activity on the Website, including risk assessment of transactions made from the AML's point of view and counteracting the financing of terrorism. Each User's account may be temporarily suspended if the Operator has reasonable doubts as to the illegal activity of the User on the Website, including violation of AML regulations or legal regulations regarding terrorist financing, for no longer than 30 days. The operator reserves the right to inform the competent law enforcement authorities in case of justified suspicion of committing offense by the User.
7. The Operator applies financial security measures in accordance with the provisions of the Act of November 16, 2000. (Journal of Laws of 2010, No. 46, item 276t. J.) on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism.
8. In connection with the act referred to in para. 1, the operator keeps and stores a transaction register of 3000EUR or the equivalent of this amount calculated according to the average exchange rate of the National Bank of Poland on the day transactions are made via the website, as well as related transactions.
9. The Operator shall not be liable to the User for damage caused by the User's violation of AML's procedures, as well as legal regulations regarding counteracting economic and financial crime and financing of terrorism.